Please call me, I'll call back
or contact me by mail:
In a conversation of discovery and respect for one another we explore the issues which you bring to therapy.
I will listen to you carefully, share the silence with you, experience the world of your dreams and explore the many ways you express yourself. I consider you as the expert of your life and support you by finding new answers to old and hurtful questions.
I actively participate by bringing myself into our sessions as an empathetic partner.
Some of the concerns that may lead you into Gestalt- therapy…
- Feelings of loneliness, sadness, anxiety, worry, depression
- Being unable to form or maintain intimate relationships
- Difficulty with family and friends
- Your desire for change
- Professional or career challenges
- A sense that life itself no longer seems fulfilling
What you can expect
At the beginning we have an initial (free of charge) consultation in which we can discuss the reasons you’re considering psychotherapy. We`ll get to know each other a little and you get the chance to ask me questions about anything you’d like. Afterwards we can decide, if we want to work together and how often we should meet.